DiGyan: A complete Learning Experience
DiGyan SkillTech is an initiative by a group of IIT Bombay graduates along with bright graduates from other reputed institutions. The idea to serve nation in education field started in 2012 and the teaching methodology and curriculum structure was finalized by this group under the leadership of Dr. Sunil Kumar. The idea was to create future leaders and making citizens skilled in their desired domain. DiGyan SkillTech Solution Pvt. Ltd. came into existence in 2013 when group has decided to spread its educational initiatives to different cities in an organized way.
DiGyan is a place for complete learning experience. DiGyan stands for “Digital Gyan” and “Distribute Gyan”. Gyan is a Hindi word (Devanagari script) which literally means ‘knowledge’. Our aim is to distribute knowledge in the society. We provide digitally supplemented Gyan (knowledge) to our students and equip them with the current developments in the field of learning techniques. DiGyan technology is the way we have built our course contents. DiGyan encourages the implementation of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in education. Student’s special training includes modules on curriculum, learning methods, career guidance, computer and internet literacy, skills training, innovation, leadership, personality development and ethics. We have specialized skill development training for working professionals, job seekers, societies and corporate clients.
We are trying to make an impact on global education by creating future leaders. We want to serve students across the globe after making big impact on the Indian education system. We want to change the way students are treated in most schools. We hope to spread our teaching methodologies to every possible schools, colleges and institutions. We are hoping to collaborate with best institutions, organizations and experts for our skill training modules. We would like to use brand DiGyan to spread into every possible revenue source into education and skill development sector.
“Providing a complete learning experience to our students”
DiGyan’s aim is to give complete learning experience to every student. Student’s special training includes modules on curriculum, rapid learning methods, computer & internet literacy, career guidance, innovation, leadership, personality development, ethics and skill training. We provide quality education to K-12 (Kindergarten through 12th Grade) students along with skill training to needy students, working professional, job seekers and corporates. The maximum use of recent development in the information and communication technologies and skill training are the key areas where we are giving our full attention.
Our organization believes in following quotes by great people and we are trying to blend understanding of these quotes in our course curriculum and teaching methodology.
- “Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” – William A. Foster
- “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.” – Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie
- “Quality is not an act, it is a habit.” – Aristotle
- “The only honest measure of your success is what you are doing compared to your true potential.” – Paul J. Meyer:
- “In the race for quality, there is no finish line.” – David Kearns
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Any fool can know. The point is to understand.” – Albert Einstein
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.” – Goethe
- “Never let a day pass that will make you say, I will do better tomorrow.” – Bunker Hunt
- “A dream is not something that you wake up from, but something that wakes you up.” – Charlie Hedges.
- “There is only one way to fail and that is to quit.” – Brian Tracy
- “The real failure is the one from which we learn nothing.” – John Powell.
- “It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.” – Epictetus
- “If we always do what we’ve always done, we will get what we’ve always got.” – Adam Urbanski
- “A teacher who cannot explain any abstract subject to a child does not himself thoroughly understand his subject; if he does not attempt to break down his knowledge to fit the child’s mind, he does not understand teaching.” – Fulton J. Sheen
- “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” – Albert Einstein
- “The average person puts only 25% of his energy and ability into his work.” – Andrew Carnegie
- “Talent is never enough. With few exceptions the best players are the hardest workers.” – Magic Johnson
- “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” – Henry Ford
- “Education is the process in which we discover that learning adds quality to our lives. Learning must be experienced.” – William Glasser
- “I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.” – Dudley Field Malone
- “You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives.“ – Clay P. Bedford
- “Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Life is a learning experience, only if you learn.” – Yogi Berra
- “Everyone and everything around you is your teacher.” – Ken Keyes
- “A mistake is a crash-course in learning.” – BIlly Anderson
- “The secret to mastery in any field is to forever be a student.” – Martin Palmer
- “The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.” – B. B. King
- “The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, learn about them, or even seriously consider them as believable or achievable.” – Dennis Waitley
- “There is more learning in the question itself than the answer.” – Andrew Weremy
- “Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it.” – Henry Ford
- “Even the wisest mind has something yet to learn.” – George Santayana
- “You have two ears and two eyes and only one mouth. Because you will learn twice as much as what you will ever have to say.” – Jeffrey Shultz
- “The very spring and root of honesty and virtue lie in good education.” – Plutarch
- “Opinions have greater power than strength of hands.” – Sophocles
- “Mistakes are the portals of discovery.” – James Joyc
- “A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.” – Muhammad Ali
We have a dynamic team trying to make impact on global education.
|Anandi Prasad Sah
|Anandi Prasad Sah has 40 years of experience in maintaining and managing office staffs and stores. He oversees all activities of the DiGyan.|
|Dr. Sunil Kumar
CMD and CEO
|Sunil graduated from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, with a Ph.D. in Biotechnology. He did his Bachelors from University of Delhi (DU) and Masters from Devi Ahilya University (DAVV). Before founding DiGyan in 2011, he has successfully established many websites like Speak Ethics, Blog Organization and One Minute Think. He is passionate to do something in the field of education. Always up for a challenge, Sunil isn’t afraid to dive into new projects or hobbies. He was coordinating many departmental and hostel committees as member or team leader throughout his educational career. He is responsible for setting the strategy and vision for the company, including the structure and design of the educational services. He is the founder of DiGyan and currently appointed as Chief executive and planning officer.|
COO & CFO
|Ranjeet graduated from University of Delhi (DU), with a B.Com degree. He did Post Graduate diploma in Computer application after B.Com. He is passionate about teaching. He has experience of 10 years in teaching K-12 students. His subjects of expertise are science and mathematics. He also has experience of managing the database of students in school. He is managing all the operation and finance work of DiGyan.|
|Sanjeet graduated from Vinoba Bhave University, with a B.Sc and M.Sc degree in Physics. He has done B.Ed and M.Ed subsequently. He has 5 years of teaching experience. He is our director of educational services.|
|Shashikant is a graduate student from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, doing Ph.D. in Biotechnology. he did his Bachelors from Magadh University and Masters from Allahabad Agricultural Institute. He is passionate about networking with new organizations and building new business relationship.|
|Anil Kumar Singh
|Anil is an MBA graduate from Delhi. He did his Bachelors from Vinoba Bhave University. He has five years of experience in maintaining accounts for different companies.|
Administrative Coordinator & Web Developer
|Priyanka Suman is a graduate from Magadh University, with a Master degree in Science and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA). She is very interested in web development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media Marketing (SMM).|
|Narendra Nath Jha
|Narendra is a graduate student from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, doing Ph.D. in Biotechnology. He did his Bachelors from Patna University and Masters from IIT Bombay. He got all India Rank 1 in IIT JAM 2009 (Biotechnology). For his extraordinary achievement he was awarded with “Excellence Award” from Patna University and “Bihar Gaurav Samman” from the Chief Minister of Bihar (Bihar Government) in 2009. He is very keen to interact with talented people willing to contribute in growth of our organization.|
HEAD (SkillTech Division)
|Suraj Gantayat is a graduate student from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, doing Ph.D. in Environmental science. He did his B.Tech from VPUT, Odisha and M.Tech from NIT Tiruchirappalli. He is activity involved in operation of two NGOs and is also the founder of two startups namely, Ruraltake and Showcase Idea Sharing.|
We are thankful to our advisory board for their suggestions on building courses and making changes in the DiGyan Classroom product.
We are thankful to faculties and bright students who are helping us in making courses.
Our business partners.